Have an employee that continuously goes above and beyond? Consider nominating him/her for the 2022 LMS Maintenance Technician of the Year Award.
Nomination Deadline - Friday, March 25, 2022.
When nominating an individual, please consider the following criteria:
• Nomination forms must be completely filled out and accompanied by a separate letter of recommendation from the nominator.
• Several digital pictures of the nominee at work must be submitted with the nomination. These will be used during the awards presentation at the 45th LMS. Pictures should be emailed to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of LMS Awards.
• Nominee must have a minimum of two years/seasons of employment at your resort.
• Candidates may hold management, supervisory, foreman, lead, or apprentice positions.
• Nominations will only be accepted from superiors of the nominees.
• Candidates should represent your resort’s premier maintenance employees.
• Each resort may nominate only one employee for the award.
• Nominees should plan to attend this year’s conference to be recognized at the awards dinner on Wednesday, April 20, 2022
• The award winner will receive a complimentary 2022 LMS registration and may be asked to help present a session at a future program.